Real Estate Executive Assistant
The Moriuchi Group – Keller Williams Realty – Moorestown, NJ
The Moriuchi Group with Keller Williams Realty is seeking an energetic and passionate Executive Assistant to join our top-producing team.
The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent & others in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual could be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
This position will work out of the Keller Williams – Moorestown office. This office is located at 123 E. Main St. in Moorestown, NJ.
- Maintain Lead Agent’s calendar and database
- Assist Lead Agent with marketing follow-up to sphere of influence and new potential clients
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing in the absence of the Transaction Coordinator
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Could be responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Help communicate/celebrate our successes with clients and community via social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- 1 – 3 years of service and management experience preferred
- 3 – 5 years of administrative experience preferred
The Executive Assistant is a part time hourly employee with strong potential to grow into a full-time salaried position.
About The Moriuchi Group
The Moriuchi Group is a team of real estate professionals dedicated to changing the lives of the people we touch through the power of real estate. From first time home buyers and investors to luxury buyers and sellers, we are confident that The Moriuchi Group will make the process simple, clear, and above all enjoyable. With deep roots in Moorestown, New Jersey and the surrounding area, our team is committed to providing our neighbors with the personalized, attentive service we view as customary at the Moriuchi Group. When you work with the Moriuchi group, you are getting the focused attention of a team of specialized agents. By working as a team, we are each able to play to our strengths to bring our clients the level of care and attention they deserve in every aspect of the real estate process.
Interested in joining our team?
Get In Touch